Wednesday 4 February 2015

Syn Free Quiche Muffins!

Bonjourno!

I can't believe how many people are tuning into my blog! It's a little overwhelming the amount of support that I've had from the Twitter community, and I really can't believe how nice everyone is. As of last night (03/02/15) I've lost a staggering 1 stone and 5 pounds - all in the space of 4 weeks! Slimming World is definitely the right way forward for me, I can't stop talking recipes and healthy extras.. I think the people who I work with are getting a little sick of me talking food optimising 24/7!

Last night in class was the first taster night of the year. Honestly, some of the food that people brought was unbelievable - a cake made from chick peas that tasted SOOOO good, almost as good as real cake and only 2 1/2 syns for the entire thing! I shall have to find the recipe and share it with all of you as that is the kind of thing that you can't keep to yourself!
For this taster night, I decided to make something syn free, I always feel a little bit guilty when I have syns, like it's something that I shouldn't have. I'm slowly learning to have a few more syns and feel better about it, but it's going to take some time! I decided to make some quiche muffins - amazing for taking to work or just having in the fridge for something to snack on when you're feeling peckish. I thought they tasted amazing, so here's the recipe:





Ingredients:
6 eggs
1 tub low fat cottage cheese
2 chicken breasts
1/2 pack bacon
sweetcorn
garlic powder and mixed herbs


Pre heat oven to 180 degrees then spray a frying pan with frylight and cook the chicken and bacon. In a jug, mix the eggs and the cottage cheese until it's all blended, then add the garlic and mixed herbs. Put the sweetcorn in the bottom of the silicone cases then divide the chicken and bacon equally between them. Add the egg and cottage cheese mixture on top, use a knife to stir them a little so that the mixture goes all the way to the bottom. Put in the over for around 30 minutes, or until they're browned on the top.
Enjoy :)
Ciao for now! 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment