Saturday 30 January 2016

Honesty.

I think it's time to get a few things off my chest.

I was reading a few weight loss blog recently, most notably weightlossbitch.com (who is a massive inspiration!), who all seem to have the same issues that I do. I know that some of you out there are really struggling with weight loss, and I feel you sister, right now my head really isn't in the game and I can't see it being in the game for a while.. there are just so many events and things that have nice food there to just say no.

In the beginning I was literally obsessed with Slimming World. Like, to the point where I didn't go out for meals (unless it was a Subway salad) and literally had about 10 syns in the whole week. I did really well in the start, averaging about a 2lbs a week loss and I felt really good about myself.

But lately.. mehh. I think Christmas has really put me off track and the slowing-downness of my weight loss has really triggered a sense of.. why-am-bothering-ness. It's taken me almost 4 months to lose a stone and a half, when I did that within the first month of going to Slimming World the first time. I don't get it, and it's really getting me down.

Now, I know you might think I'm being stupid, as in the past year I have managed to shed an incredible 6 stone. Which is fine, and sounds good on paper, but when I'm still buying the same size clothes or maybe one dress size down, it sucks. According to the district manager who was at group the other night, you're supposed to go down a dress size every 10lbs or so. HA. Bitch, I should be a size 6 by now! And in society's eyes I am still a fat woman, which is reiterated at least once a week by a chav yelling 'HEY FAT CUNT' out of his window as he drives by.

Super confidence building.

Someone please, please help me. I don't know what else to do, I can't get my head in the game because it feels like a losing battle.


No comments:

Post a Comment